- We comply with the Personal Information Protection Act, and other related guidelines and ordinances.
- We obtain, use, and provide personal information depending on our service contents and our business scale. We take measures not to handle personal information, which is beyond the necessary scale.
- We do not provide your personal data to third parties unless otherwise you consent or based on laws and regulations.
- We take measures to prevent personal information being leaked, lost or damaged, and other necessary and appropriate measures for our personal information security management system.
- We continually improve our personal information security management system where necessary.
- We set up a request center to properly and immediately respond to any complaints or requests regarding personal information from customers.
- For inquiries about personal information, contact us at the following:
We don’t provide any guarantee whatsoever regarding the completeness and accuracy of the information that appears on this Website. We bear absolutely no liability in any form for any direct or indirect losses incurred as a result of using any of the information or content contained in this Website. We don’t guarantee courts make the same decisions as indicated in this Website. We bear absolutely no liability nor obligation of this Website.
Please be aware that Senryaku may change or delete the information appearing on this Website without prior notice. The use of this Website complies with the law of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or in connection with the information and documents on this Website.
Traffic Accident Interpretation Japan ("Website" hereinafter) is operated by Senryaku Corp. ("Senryaku" hereinafter) Senryaku has all rights regarding en.senryaku.info.
Senryaku does not provide any guarantee whatsoever regarding the completeness and accuracy of the information that appears on this Website. Senryaku bears absolutely no liability in any form for any direct or indirect losses incurred as a result of using any of the information or content contained in this Website.
Senryakumay change or delete the information appearing on this Website.
Linking to this Website
Linking to this Website is permitted, and you don’t have to ask permission to link to this Website. However, Senryaku may ask to delete the link if your site includes content intended to slander the reliability of this Website or violates laws and ordinances. Please do not display this Website within a frame because it might possibly result in misunderstanding of a third party.
Personal Information Protection
Notes on expression
The words “We”, “us”, and “Senryaku” mean Senryaku Corp., associated companies, other affiliations or sometimes an employee.